We truly believe that Saint Krishnamayya is the incarnation of God. He is the mirror image of Lord Sri Varaha Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy and cannot exist by himself without the Lord Krishnamayya and Lord Varaha lakshmi Narasimha Swamy are inseparable. This belief transformed in to the name of “Krishnamayya Project”.
Our mission is to propagate in India and other parts of the world the literature, music, message, philosophy and spiritualism of Krishnamayya as it relates to the Lord Narasimha. This will be accomplished by organizing study circles, lecture demonstrations, music recitals, dance performances and spiritual discourses.
The Simhagiri Vachanams, restricted to libraries until now, were brought into light after a long and through research from the sources ;Music MS works in Saraswatimahal,Tanjore Library and Madras MSS Govt.Library)(manuscripts),Mss manu Scripts `Prataapa Rudreeyam') and translated to Keerthans by Sri. Vinukonda Murali Mohan, a noted Musician of Vizag, so it would be easier for everyone to remember and render. The Keertans of Krishnamayya were composed in three different styles i.e traditional padhyams, keerthans and in a special style fusing modern trend to suit the tastes of all generations.
Dr. Ananda Gajapathiraju requests the public to contribute liberally to support the projects mission i.e popularizing the life and compositions of the great saint composer, Krishnamayya.
Krishnamayya Project was launched on Krishnamayya Sankeerthana Jayanthi (2009)
- Krishnamayya Keerthana's were rendered at Simhachalam Temple for the first time in connection with Krishnamayya Sankeerthana Jayanthi (2009)by Sri.V.Murali Mohan which were composed and recorded in the
- year 2009.
- Krishnamayya keertans were recorded for the first time and a blog was created to propagate the life and works of Krishnamayya
- Sri. Burgadda Satish (of pravachanam.com a treasure of spiritual discources)(US) came forward to support projects mission by sponsoring a CD in memory of his father Parama padavasulu Sri. Burgadda Rangacharyulu.
- Sri.V.Murali mohan has recorded ten keertans of Krishnamayya in classical style in the year March,2009
- చీకట్లో క్రిష్ణమయ్య(Cheekatlo Krishnamayya), a news item published in Vaarth Telugu daily http://www.vaartha.com/content/20708/krishnamayya-night.html
Youtube links to Krishnamayya Keerthana's (copyright © Vinukonda Murali Mohan)
- Shodasa Kala Paripoorna Namo
- Aadivi Neeve, Anaadivi Neeve
- Ananthakoti Avatara
- Jaya Jaya Paramapurusha
- Parabrahma Paratatvamithade
- Krishnamayya Vachanaalu (Padhyam Style)
Please donate liberally to support our mission.
Mrs. V Sri Suseela
Sri Krishnamayya Foundation,
K S R Green Valley,